Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Engagement

Well I have finally decided to start a blog! Rudy and I had a big year in 2008 and an even bigger one to come in 2009. Just to recap 2008, Rudy and I got engaged on August 31st. He took me to Fresno Pacific University where we first met and asked me to marry me him. I was completely surprised. We had a good time celebrating in Fresno with my family over the weekend. Our wedding will be June 27th in Hollister at a golf course there called San Juan Oaks. It is coming up so quickly, I can't believe it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Deanna & Rudy,
    We are so happy for you and Rudy as you start your new life together. We couldn't have asked for better son-in-law and know that you were made for each other. We are proud of all that you and Rudy have accomplished and know that you will accomplish even more together as you share you love with each other and with God. May God bless your union together as life partners.
    Mom & Dad Richards

    ReplyDelete